Mo (moo) Indonesian Stir-Fry
- Bring 4 cups water to boil in a 2-3 quart saucepan. Add noodles, cover, and remove from heat (do not add flavor packets). Wait one minute, drain noodles and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). Add chicken and cook until no longer pink when cut (3-5 minutes).
- In a small/1 quart saucepan, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, and 1/2 cup water. Heat over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add red pepper, ginger, and carrots. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and green onions. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and peanut sauce; toss and serve immediately.
- Refrigerate stir fry leftovers within 2 hours.
To avoid peanuts or peanut butter, try this stir fry with sunflower seeds or sunflower seed butter.