- 10 small leaves or a small sprig of herb (mint, basil or rosemary)
- 4 cups water
1. Wash the herbs thoroughly under cool running water.
2. Tear or crush the herb leaves.
3. Add herb to water and refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow the most flavoring, then keep it cold to keep it safe.
4. Drink within 2 days for best quality.
Keep it Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a fresh batch.
To make enough for a group, see our Easy Flavored Water for Groups