This recipe is so simple and delicious! After cooking, the Bok Choy really shrinks, so you will probably want to double the recipe :)
Garlic Bok Choy
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut bok choy crosswise into easy-to-eat pieces.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, saute garlic in oil until fragrant. If using garlic powder, add with salt in the next step.
- Add bok choy and stir quickly. Add salt. Stir until greens are wilted and stem pieces are tender-crisp. Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.