I made this recipe for a potluck (with mint) and it was well received. Then I made it again for home (with parsley) and added a can of rinsed and drained garbanzo beans. This works great as a side with grilled meat/fish/poultry or as a main dish salad. Leftovers made for a tasty and satisfying lunch.
1. Heat broth to boiling, stir in bulgur and turn off heat. Cover and set aside for 25 minutes.
2. Remove the cover and fluff the bulgur with a fork. Let cool at least 5 minutes.
3. Stir in grapes, onion, mint and orange.
4. In a small bowl or jar with a tight lid, mix or shake together the dressing ingredients. Pour over bulgur mixture and toss well. Chill until ready to serve.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.