Sautéed Beet Greens
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
4 cups chopped beet greens (2 bunches with stems removed))
2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
- Add the beet greens and garlic to the pan. Stir until just wilted, then reduce the heat to low and stir occasionally for 5 to 8 minutes until soft.
- When done, stir in lemon juice, red pepper flakes and salt. Serve now or use in another recipe.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
10 minutesCooking time:
3 servingsNutrition Facts: View Label
Featured in Food Hero Monthly:
Last updated: 06/05/20