These turn out so great every time and the best thing with these is any of food hero salsa's taste great with the home made chips. Try some today with one of food hero fruit salsa's.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush top of tortillas with melted butter/margarine or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle each tortilla lightly with the cinnamon mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges or strips. Arrange the pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are dry and crispy, 8 to 12 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning. Chips will crisp more as they cool.
- Allow to cool and remove from pan.
- Store leftovers in a closed bag or container.