Sautéed Leeks and Apples
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté leeks in oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add apples and cook while stirring for about 3 minutes, or until apples begin to soften.
4. Remove from heat. Add honey, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine all ingredients. Serve warm.
5.Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Create a wrap by rolling in a whole wheat tortilla with grated cheese.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.