Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Crust and topping: Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Cut butter into mixture until crumbly. Mix in oats. Set half aside for topping.
- To remaining mixture, stir in applesauce and orange juice. Press in bottom of baking pan
- Filling: Combine flour, sugar, juice and raspberries. Mix well.
- Spread filling on crust. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Cool. Cut into 12 bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- No raspberries? Use fresh or frozen blackberries.