- Walsh hands with soap and water.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat (300 degrees F in an electric skillet). Add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, and eggplant. Cook about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper and basil. Cook another 2 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over pasta and top with cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding more seasonings such as oregano, red pepper flakes or fresh basil.