Bell Pepper Nachos
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash bell peppers, remove seeds and cut into bite-sized pieces. Arrange pieces close together in a single layer on a large foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine salsa, seasonings and meat, beans or tofu. Spoon the mixture evenly over pepper pieces. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until peppers are heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try topping with chopped green onions or black olives.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.