Carrot, Jicama and Orange Salad
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix jicama, carrot and orange.
- In a small bowl or jar with a tight lid, combine oil, orange juice, honey, lime juice, and salt. Mix or shake well.
- Pour over the salad and stir lightly.
- Serve right away.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Want to use canned mandarin oranges instead? One 10.5 oz. can equals 1 cup of mandarin oranges.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
- Freeze extra lime juice to use later.
- No jicama? Use apple, turnip or parsnip instead.