Garlic Ginger Ramen with Beef
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet), brown ground beef. Drain fat from the skillet (see Notes).
- Add water and ONE seasoning packet to cooked beef and mix well.
- Add vegetables, green onion, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add ramen noodles, reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding more seasonings such as red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper or jalapeno pepper.
- Pour fat from cooked meat into a metal container. Let it cool, then dispose of it in the garbage can.