Baked Zucchini Sticks
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut zucchini into long sticks, about 3 inches long.
- Microwave zucchini for about 3 minutes. Pat zucchini sticks dry with a paper towel.
- Mix eggs and water together in a small bowl. Mix cheese, bread crumbs and herbs together in another small bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks first into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange zucchini in rows on a metal baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Broil zucchini sticks for about 12 to 15 minutes, turning once while cooking.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
- Try with warm marinara sauce or ketchup.