Chicken Pepper Bake
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken, peppers and potatoes into bite size chunks. Put into a large bowl. Wash hands, cutting board and knife after touching and cutting raw chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with the rest of the ingredients. Stir to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken and vegetables on a metal baking pan. Roast in oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft and chicken is no longer pink. A food thermometer will read 165 degrees F when the chicken is done. Toss a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
- Try with tofu, pork or beef instead of chicken.
- Roasting time will vary depending on size of pieces; smaller pieces will cook through sooner.