1. In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise and mustard.
2. Spread cheese mixture evenly over English muffin halves or bread slices.
Oven or toaster oven method:
3. Broil or toast until cheese melts, 2-3 minutes.
4. Place tomatoes on each sandwich.
5. Serve 'as-is' or broil to heat the tomato, 2-3 minutes.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add sandwiches bread side down.
4. Cover and heat until cheese melts, 7-8 minutes.
5. Top with tomatoes before or after heating.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Makes 4 muffin halves or 2 sandwiches
For extra flavor try fresh avocado or basil leaves under the tomato or add 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder to the cheese mixture.