Skillet Corn Chowder
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet), saute onion in oil until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add corn and milk. Stir until mixed together.
- Heat until just bubbly. Stir in cheese and serve when melted.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add any other veggies you have on hand - fresh, frozen, or canned.
- Add more flavor with pepper, cumin and oregano.
- Try adding cilantro or microgreens on top for more flavor and texture.