Chunky Black Bean Dip
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- For a smooth dip, place ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth OR for a chunky dip, mash beans well with a fork or potato masher, stir in remaining ingredients. Add additional liquid for desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.
- Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.