Master Mix Biscuits
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Measure dry mix into a medium bowl and add water. Stir until just blended.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured board or countertop. Knead 10 to 15 times.
- Roll or pat dough to about 3/4-inch thickness.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter, a floured glass or into squares with a knife.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 12 to 15 minutes.
- These are best served warm and eaten the same day you bake them.
- Refrigerate leftover biscuits after 2 hours and enjoy them reheated for up to 2 days.
To vary, add one of these to the dry mix:
- 1/3 cup grated, sharp cheese
- 1/3 cup raisins and 1 tablespoon sugar