Print Recipe Color
Stovetop Tuna Casserole
- Cook noodles using package directions. Add peas for last three minutes. Drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add to drained noodles, and stir well.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often, until heated through. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken.
- Try whole wheat egg noodles.
- Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.