Print Recipe Color
Cucumber Flavored Water
1 quart water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Scrub the cucumber thoroughly under cool running water.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices, with or without skin.
- Add cucumber slices to water and refrigerate several hours to overnight to allow the most flavoring, then keep it cold to keep it safe.
- Drink within 2 days for best quality.
Keep it Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a fresh batch.
To make enough for a group: see our Easy Flavored Water for Groups