Print Recipe Color
Grape and Cucumber Salad
3 cups grapes, cut in half or quarters
3 cups sliced cucumber
1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
1⁄4 cup vinegar (any type)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, combine the grapes, cucumber and green onion.
- In a small bowl or jar with a tight lid, mix or shake together the dressing ingredients and hot sauce, if desired.
- Pour dressing over grapes and cucumbers and stir until mixed. Refrigerate until served.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a mild flavor, use cider or rice vinegar or lemon or lime juice in the dressing.