Print Recipe Color
Chili Cheese Hominy
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet). Add onion and cook until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in hominy, green chiles, sour cream, chili powder and pepper. Add half of the cheese and mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium (300 degrees F in an electric skillet). Cover and cook until heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cover and cook until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try with different types of grated or crumbled cheese.