Print Recipe Color
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease the bottoms and sides of 12 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, milk, eggs, oil, sugar and mashed banana. Let this mixture stand for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add oat mixture to dry ingredients and stir gently to mix until just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out moist but clean, about 18 to 20 minutes.
To bake as Banana Oatmeal Bread, use an 8 or 9-inch bread pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.