Print Recipe Color
Savory Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix the sweet potato cubes with the oil, salt, sugar, Italian seasoning and pepper so that each piece is coated.
- Arrange cubes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir or turn cubes, bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- No Italian seasoning? Use 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil and ½ teaspoon garlic powder.