Print Recipe Color
Savory Sweet Potatoes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil for quick clean up.
- In a large bowl, mix the sweet potato cubes with remaining ingredients so that each piece is coated.
- Arrange cubes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tender and golden, about 20 minutes. Stir or turn cubes after 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- No Italian seasoning? Use 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil and ½ teaspoon garlic powder.