Print Recipe Color
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Drain and press tofu to remove extra liquid. Crumble into a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté onion and bell pepper in oil until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add spinach, garlic, salt and pepper to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Add tofu and stir until heated through. Sprinkle cheese over the top. Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For more spice, add cumin, chili powder, harissa or hot sauce.
- Try with other vegetables, such as zucchini or kale.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.