Print Recipe Color
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, beat egg in medium bowl. Add ricotta or cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Pour a little of the pasta sauce in the bottom of a rectangular baking pan to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Stuff shells with filling (about 2-3 rounded teaspoons per shell). Arrange stuffed shells in pan. Pour remaining sauce evenly over pasta.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly throughout.
- Let rest 10 minutes outside of oven before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the filling mixture.
- Add your favorite spices to sauce for additional flavor.