Print Recipe Color
Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Lightly grease and preheat a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees F in an electric skillet). Lay a tortilla flat on the skillet.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over one half of the tortilla. Add cranberry sauce, turkey and spinach. Fold empty half of tortilla over filling.
- Cover and cook on each side for 2 to 3 minutes, or until outside is golden brown and inside is heated through.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute beans, tofu, or other cooked meat for the turkey.
- For extra flavor, add a dash of cayenne pepper or chili powder before folding the quesadilla in half.