Print Recipe Color
Frozen Fruit Yogurt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine frozen fruit, yogurt and sugar in a blender or food processor. Blend until creamy, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Freeze or refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- To use canned fruit, drain, chop and freeze until firm before blending.
- If leftovers are stored in the freezer, the mixture will be very firm. Scrape into serving bowls with a spoon or freeze the leftovers in frozen treat molds.