Print Recipe Color
Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking pan.
- Place the sugar snap peas in a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, soy sauce, salt and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread the peas onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Stir a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Photo and recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
- Try adding other seasonings such as parmesan cheese, garlic powder or red pepper flakes.