Print Recipe Color
Pinto Bean Dip
- For a smooth dip, place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
For a chunky dip, mash beans well with a fork or potato masher, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add additional water as needed for desired consistency.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.
- Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.