|Prep time: 30 minutes||Cooking time: 5 minutes||Total time: 35 minutes|
1. Heat broth to boiling, stir in bulgur and turn off heat. Cover and set aside for 25 minutes.
2. Remove the cover and fluff the bulgur with a fork. Let cool at least 5 minutes.
3. Stir in grapes, onion, mint or parsley, and orange.
4. In a small bowl or jar with a tight lid, mix or shake together the dressing ingredients. Pour over bulgur mixture and toss well. Chill until ready to serve.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.