|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes|
1 pound red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in 1-inch cubes
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl, stir together potatoes, oil, salt and garlic powder.
- Lay potatoes out on a baking sheet with sides.
- Bake until potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes. Toss a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- sliced fruit
- glass of low-fat milk
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):