|Prep time: 20 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
3 Tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
3 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups shredded red cabbage
1⁄2 cup green onions, chopped
3⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
8 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fish in baking dish.
- Mix lime juice, tomato, onion, cilantro, oil, peppers, and salt and spoon on top of fillets.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep fish moist.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Mix cabbage and onion; mix sour cream and salsa and add to cabbage mixture.
- Divide cooked fish among tortillas. Add 1/4 cup of slaw to each. Fold over and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Freeze extra lime juice to use later.
- sliced fruit
- a glass of low-fat milk
Tab 1 Content (Tips or Involve Kids):