Food Hero Community Flyer Templates
Food Hero educators use community flyers to promote their events. The Food Hero Community Flyer project was developed to make sure educators were able to easily include campaign-tested messages and professional design elements in their flyers, plus write text which adheres to the campaign’s theory and research base. At the same time, the flyer project allows flexibility for community needs.
Instructions for using our flyers within Oregon SNAP-Ed:
- Download OSU approved fonts here (we use Stratum2 and Kievit Offc). If you choose to use an Extension County logo at the bottom you can get that here.
- Choose and download a template from the lists below; note Spanish is available. Also see the examples from other Units around the state below, which you can edit as is or grab some bits of text, images or inspiration from!
- Enter text. If you need English and Spanish, send English first. Please do not change colors (we used OSU approved colors).
- Add high quality photos/images/logos you have full approval/releases to use, or Campus can get you photos! Plus you may want to choose a featured food image/s from the bulletin board kit: http://foodhero.org/bulletin-boards! Feel free to add an image into the top right of the Wood Header Food Hero Secondary Template.
- Send the English draft to Campus (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a deadline and we will work through any needed edits with you:
- Part of this process is to fill this page with lots of examples from the field.
- We may get new ideas to make your flyer and the templates even better.
- Depending on your timeline, we will run your drafts by our editor and translation team to perfect it.
- Print and use your flier and we will post it here! If you need professional printing we may be able to help! The flyers do look better with professional printing.