I have made this recipe several times, for food banks and classes. It is delicious and very well-received. There is generally never any left over. It is even good if you don't have berries.
Baked Berry Oatmeal
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until blended; Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, milk and melted butter.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Add the berries and stir lightly to evenly distribute. Pour mixture into 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
6. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
7. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Used blueberries and topped with plain yogurt. Could reduce brown sugar to 1/3 or 1/4 since blueberries served as natural sweetener.