This recipe is pretty good! You can even make it healthier by using whole-wheat cous cous.
Cucumber Salad with Tomatoes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Toss together the cucumber, tomatoes, onions, couscous or rice, dill weed and salad dressing.
- For best flavor, chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use brown rice to include whole grains.
I really love rice salads! It's a great gluten-free alternative to pasta salad for your picnic. I've tried this with balasmic vinnegrette and it was really yummy!